content-single.php

DR. THANKI’S LIVER CARE POWDER-Liver problem-Hepatitis B-Throid

liver care powder image


Our company products are as per the norms of international WHO AND USA Fda specification

 

No heavy metal, narcotics or steroid is mixed in preparation in our any medicine

The main point we would like to say reader we don’t make any product considering patient taste and easy consumption we considers the effectiveness of medicine on disease.

 

Liver

 

Usages:-  It helps in fatty or enlarged Liver, Indigestion, Low appetite, Constipation, Gas trouble, Hyper Acidity Problem, Thyroid, Swelling in liver, Indigestion during pregnancy, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Dirty stool and dirty gas trouble, Jaundice, Kawla(Advanced stage of jaundice) and anemia.

 

 

Note:-It helps in any kind of diseases medicine catalyst meanst promotes effectiveness of that  medicine

 

 

Liver the most important organ in human body without it existence of a alive person is cant imagine it secrets the enzyme which digest our food and conversion of energy took place. It is called as active organ of human body to command over any thing we take as food water and other things. It is a distributing organ of all things we intake by mouth into intestine. It is liable to maintain metabolic activities of muscles nerves and blood vessel also. It has very friendship nature with brain. It also accept the command of brain except physical activity. Some times when it does not work properly by giving extra load on its working it become inactive or less active the any activity of liver is disrupt there is a bright chance of suffer from a crucial disease.

After a long discussion and research we found that no medicine can work to repair it as it is the organ who commands metabolic activities so we can have medicine to activate or help to promote its activity.  We manufactured this herbs combination after a long research and found very fast action to promote liver and its function.

Our this product is made of crude herbs as in Ayurveda books it is not mentioned that any herbal extract should be made or its efficiency will more than crude herbs as no body medicine cant be manufacture in favor of patient as tasty or easy way to intake. Our success rate is around 92% of this product on liver patients

.

Information:- 

 The medicine stop the enlargement and swelling of liver and spleen, and make it again active. it is highly useful for jaundice, constipation, indigestion, low appetite, indigestion during pregnancy any many other diseases of stomach. for persons having liver problems the enzyme secretion is less and because of that they get disease of dry stool and dirty gas trouble. for such disease by taking  this medicine regularly persons gets relief from diseases and becomes normal. it is highly useful for liver psoriasis. liver is highly useful and important organ of human body. there is constant enzyme secretion from liver which work for digestion of food. according to Ayurveda liver is that organ which sends the medicine by taken patient to right place of ailment. that means if the liver of patient is not working properly, than the medicines taken by patient do not reach to proper place in proper time. then the disease takes long time to cure. it is proved to cure disease for a patient and time taken for it.
if the liver medicine is given along with any other medicine to a patient, then it will show highly powerful effects and results would be the best

 

 

Dosages:- .1 tsp mix with one cup of fresh water and left for 30-45 minutes to settle,then stir properly and in take, twice a day for general parents and thrice a day of condition is acute or chronic or as advised by the physician.
if the patient is unable to consume the medicine by this method or if the medicine is to be given to a child or an infant, then we suggest the following method:
Boil 4 tsp of powder in 250 ml of water till 100 ml of water is evaporated, then cool, filter and transfer in to a bottle. this would be the best liver tonic than any other available in market. The patient does not like the powder medicine with water, this tonic extract is the best for them.

 

 

Dosages Of This Extract:

 

For infant: 1 tsp thrice a day with one tsp water
 

 

For baby: 2 tsp thrice a day mixed with 1 tsp water
 

 

For Adults: 4 tsp without water 3-4 times a day,or as direct by the physician.


 

For Treatment Of Thyroid:

 

Dr. Thanki’s Liver Care Powder:


Dosages:-
1 tsp mix with one cup of fresh water and left for 30-45 minutes to settle,then stir properly and in take, twice a day.


 

Dr. Thanki’s Blood Purifier capsule:


1 capsule twice a day.

 

Dr. Thanki’s DVT Protector Add on Vitalizer:


take 1 tsp of Isabgol (PSYLLIUM) husk with fresh water, and after 10 minutes take 1 tsp of this medicine with fresh water, twice a day, and if the patient’s weight is more than 80 kg, then take the dose three times a day.


 

Note: Each time it is necessary to take Isabgol (Psyllium)husk before taking this medicine.


 

Patient should take : light food, leafy vegetables, fruits, curd, and milk.


 

Avoid: More oily and gravy food, gud (sugar palm), Pickles, alcohol, Tobacco.

Note:- Some patients and their Dr have query to ask us whether it can recover liver if it is damaged upto 45% we want to clarify if patient take it regular there is no chance of further damage but it can revert to 10% damage if found 45%.

                                             

Key ingredients

Eclipta alb

Embelia ribes  –                                                        

Ocimum sanctum

Cichorium intybus

 Terminalia ch

Terminalia arjuna

Tinospora cordifolia

Boerhavia diffusa

Emblica officinalis            –   

Rheum emodi wall     – 

Tephrosia purpurea

Fumarea vaillantti

Abies webbiana

Plumbago zeylanica

Curcuma zedoariae

Operculina turpethum

Glycyrrhiza glabra

Tecomella undullata

Solanum nigrum

Cassia occidentalis

Phyllanthus urinaria

 

 To convert food into chemicals necessary for life and growth; To manufacture and export important substances used by the rest of the body; To process drugs absorbed from the digestive tract into forms that are easier for the body to use; and to detoxify and excrete substances that otherwise would be poisonous. There are 20 herbs in the formulation of Dr. Thanki’s Liver Care Powder that not only detoxify the liver but tone up this master gland to work properly.

.

 

TROUBLES AND PROBLEMS YOU FACE WHEN YOUR MASTER GLAND IS SICK:

 

 

Do you suffer with health challenges, poor mental sharpness, or a general lack of vitality? Do you suffer with frequent headaches? Poor liver function can trigger high blood pressure Auto immune disorders such as inflammatory conditions, muscle and joint pain, and chronic fatigue are frequently a resultant of a toxic liver. Another by-product of a toxic liver is the presence of unstable blood sugar levels in the body. Gallbladder problems and gallstones can also be a result of poor liver function. In summary – when your liver is not able to effectively cleanse your blood, all the toxins you ingest and that are also absorbed are then passed virtually unchecked back into your body systems where they can negatively effect every cell in your body.

001100gm  

lever-care-1

  

 

 

lever-care-2

 

liver-care

iecode